- Customize and develop solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform / Force.com
- Customizing SFDC’s SaaS Core Platform to best align with client’s business processes
- Support Project Managers in keeping development tasks on schedule and budget
- Design database architectures to build efficient customer and data management systems for clients to optimize their Customer Centric Technologies
- Developing custom integrations, often with eCommerce Systems, Payment Processing Gateways, and Tax Calculation softwares related to Digital Retail
- Providing administrative and maintenance support for continuous improvements
- Staying up to date on the latest technical developments in the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Continuously seeking to learn new technologies and best industry practices
- Maintain knowledge of programming languages including APEX, LWC, and JAVA
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Salesforce Certification(s): Platform Developer 1 Certification (Strongly Preferred), B2C Commerce Developer (Preferred), Integration Architecture Designer (Preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in B2C Retail, eCommerce, or Consumer Goods required
- 2 + years of development experience with Salesforce platform or equivalent experience with similar roles in back-end development willing to learn Salesforce languages
- Experience building custom integrations using RESTful APIs on any platform
- Proficient in custom app development using programmatic methods with Apex or Java
- Willingness to learn declarative methods using Lightning UI, Flows, Processes
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, SOQL, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers
- Self-Motivated problem solver who loves getting their hands dirty debugging issues, with the ability to prioritize what is on their plate
- Can participate/demonstrate work to clients via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC
This position is full-time.
Please email resume and cover letter to careers (at) qlead (dot) io or click on the button below.