- Customize, develop, and support solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Design database architectures to build efficient customer and data management systems for clients to optimize their Customer Centric Technologies.
- Document client requirements to customize Salesforce’s SaaS CRM to best align with client’s business processes.
- Create use cases and software documentation to explain database architecture.
- Customizing Salesforce’s SaaS CRM to best align with client’s business processes.
- Developing custom integrations and synchronizations to ensure seamless data collection.
- Providing administrative and maintenance support for continuous improvements.
- Staying up to date on the latest technical developments and trends in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Maintain knowledge of programming languages including APEX, LWC, JAVA, and Python.
- Assist Project Managers in keeping development tasks on schedule and budget.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Salesforce certification(s): Platform Developer 1 Certification (Required), Marketing Cloud Developer (Preferred), B2C Commerce Developer (Preferred).
- 3+ years of development experience with Salesforce platform.
- Proficient in custom app development using Lightning UI, Declarative methods, Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, SOQL, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers.
- Self-Motivated problem solver who loves getting their hands dirty debugging issues, with the ability to prioritize what is on their plate.
- Can participate/demonstrate work to clients via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC.
- Interest in working in Retail / Ecommerce space.
This position is full-time.
Please email resume and cover letter to careers (at) qlead (dot) io or click on the button below.